GET YOUR WORDS OUT
Bringing big ideas to fruition and helping others find their voice is my passion.
* Speech & Presentation Coaching: idea generation, content creation, presentation prep, interview prep, toast/eulogy prep, program/event design, live 'in-the-field' observation, professional feedback, life-purpose/calling, self awareness work.
CLIENTS I LOVE TO WORK WITH:
- Independent artists & actors
- Small business or MLM reps
- Youth organizations (i.e. Girl Scouts, 4H)
- Pastors/pastoral interns
- Church groups/retreats
- Wedding officiants
- Young professionals
- Women's groups
- 'Work-at-home' parents reentering corporate workforce
GROWTH AREAS I COACH:
* Self-awareness & relational awareness via the Enneagram personality methodology
* Managing the performer 'life-style' (i.e. brand vs identity, auditioning, ego, success, rejection)
* Addressing public speaking fear, habitual ticks, and unproductive inner-critic voices
* Owning a message and finding comfort in a physical space
* Writing compelling content that centers around audience
* Practicing a speech and memorization techniques
* Choosing the right wardrobe to aid a presentation
* Enhancing delivery with vocal expression
* Reaching a 'virtual' audience effectively
- CTI (co-active coaching) trained.
- Certified in 'Enneagram Resources.'
- Vocal evaluator for Celebrant Foundation and Institute.
- Coaching session rates dependent on scope of work.
"[Megan] is very approachable, thoughtful and articulate. [She] is good at framing questions in a different way and has great intuition. [She] help[s] give ideas for a different approach."
- Patti Godfrey
"Megan is a great listener and creative mind; constantly providing thoughtful ideas, suggestions and feedback. She helped me narrow in on my goals and steps to achieve them."
- Juliana Broste, 'Traveling Jules'
"Megan helped me get ready for a presentation in pursuit of an executive position. Her suggestions, coaching and encouragement made a material difference in the quality and delivery of the pitch. Her feedback included valuable comments for a better PPT. She also sent me an email hours before the meeting, to provide an additional jolt of confidence. By the way -- I got the job!"
- Jeff Smith, Communications Director, Volunteers of America (MN, WI)